3rd Social Impact Assessment of COVID-19 in Bosnia And Herzegovina
22 June 2022
The present third edition of the Social Impact of COVID-19 Household Survey is articulated across and covers eight key dimensions:
1) Impact on physical and mental health of people,
2) Access to Services,
3) Economic situation,
4) Household coping strategies to meet basic needs in crisis,
5) Education and transition to online learning,
6) Relationships and well-being,
7) Public perception of the response to the crisis, and
8) Internet usage, e-commerce and digital services.
The Survey is people-centred, and it is focused throughout on people’s wellbeing. As such, it detects the emerging vulnerabilities, strengths and coping mechanisms of people. It also captures the consequences of COVID-19 pandemic on social interactions and records changes in gender relations due to shifting power dynamics within households.